Sunday, May 6, 2012

What do we do next

That is the question I always want to know the answer to. What do we do next? Everyone wants to know that answer. Give me your Sun Tzu strategy and tactics and tell me what it's going to do for you.
Everybody is looking for the golden bullet not the silver one. Remember gold prices are high.
I want this and I want that. Well you know what the technology guys cannot provide everything that we need. Because you know what we want 75 different things and what are we going to do with it?
I have no idea. Guess what I want the 75 things as well. I also don't understand why if I pay expect x amount of money I cannot get what I want. I want the world, I want Jetson mania. You know what it's not there so get prepared for triage and manage with what you have been offered.
Okay you are pissed. You paid 40k or more or less for something that didn't do what you wanted. You know what we need to tell them what we want and guess what they need to ask.

I'm not happy are you with what you get from your vendors? I want more and the day that I stop asking for more is the day that innovation stopped. They don't innovation to stop. That is the reason they give you the hook to sign up for another agreement.  You get a taste and you say ok I'm signing up again with you for the next run of the show. Again is it their fault that they have not given anything ipod worthy? That is the question you need to ask or better yet push back and say you know what this is b.s.

Our customers want more we should want more and we need more on the technology side.
Who has taken economics? Guess what technology the price goes down. Are the prices going down? No. Are they giving us more to take advantage of yes? We need to get forward and push them to do more.

We should not assume they know what our needs are. I want what our customers want which is everything.
Our job is to be the best show and guess what our vendors job is to be the best vendors.
But you know what they need us to tell them what we need now and in the future.


No comments:

Post a Comment