Saturday, April 10, 2010

New Technology

Is it time for  us now to embrace new technology that before may have seemed like somthing we didn't need? I don't the answer I only know that there are alot of tools out there that we need to explore and research to determine if they can work for our programs.

If you know of a technology please let all us know. Sorry for the quick blog but let's look at all of the options.

I have a follow-up to this blog and that is why do the suppliers not work with management to create the technology that we all need? Maybe they do and I just missed the boat on all those ideas.

Also we should be the leader in incbuation for ideas on services. I have not yet met one company that has the crystal ball for the future of our needs. Nor have I found any willing to the  r&D on us.

Hope you enjoy and look forward to your comments. Remember technology drives all industries.

No comments:

Post a Comment